Thursday, March 01, 2012

Adopted for Life...

God used Dr. Moore's book, Adopted for Life, (among many other things) to change my heart toward adoption.  Here is a short video he did explaining the church's role with orphan care...great stuff from a wise man whom I respect but never met.


Russell Moore from Christian Alliance for Orphans on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Heather Thomas said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have been reading yours for a few weeks now! I actually have it linked from my blog so i can get to it (and all the others) easily:o)

We love Adopted for Life and Russ and Maria Moore. They are dear friends of ours. We first met them right after they brought Timothy and Benjamin home 8 or 9 years ago. They are the real deal!

Southern Cheesehead said...

I can tell they're the real deal. I tried to get him for a fundraiser, but his wife was close to delivering their latest baby so I have yet to meet them. The book really made an impact on my life!

Jennifer said...

Just met him Saturday. He IS the real deal. I cried like a goofball as James tried to explain how his book had encouraged us. He was super kind. :-)