Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Pink...a little girl's room

It's not totally finished as far as straightening up and getting some places to put toys in, but here are some pictures of Madison's room that we worked on today...my last day of Christmas vacation with the boys!
and thanks to my sweet friend, Heather, who just got back from getting her daughter from Maoming...here are some updated pictures of her!
How are you not instantly in love with that precious little girl????  I hope she likes her new room!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The pink room is pretty but your daughter is BEAUTIFUL! So glad you don't have to be separated much longer!

Tiffany said...

Looks great! I feel like it is missing one thing...MJ!! Soon!! :) Can't wait for that beautiful little girl to come home!

Southern Cheesehead said...

Thank you Michelle!!! We're on the countdown!!

Tiff...you know I'm more than ready!

Casie Blog said...

YAY! That is so fun! So excited for you guys!