Pastor's wife and mom who knows football, watches SportsCenter and tries to make a difference along the way.
Saturday, July 02, 2011
Update that you probably will be mad about
Very quick adoption update...we've been matched! The part you'll be mad about is that I can't post pictures yet until everything is official. I will tell you that she is adorable and will be 2 in September. She is in the southern part of Ch*n@ at Lifeline's orphanage! We're hoping to travel before the end of the year and I promise to post pictures as soon as I can. Please pray as we still need well over $10,000!!!! You can help us with that by donating through the chip in account to the right or follow our blogs, twitter or facebook accounts for other fundraisers along the way. We know that God will provide for what He has called us to do. Thanks for riding this journey with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, my goodness! I am soo happy for you guys! God is so faithful! You are nearing the end of this crazy process and soon you will have your precious little angel in your arms! Congratulations! Now comes the best and fun part!
Warmly,
Tiffany
www.steppingstonemommablog.blogspot.com
We are SO, SO excited for your family and cannot wait to see the great big things God has in store for this little precious girl!
congratulations!! That's too exciting!!
Post a Comment