Pastor's wife and mom who knows football, watches SportsCenter and tries to make a difference along the way.
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Thanks to Rob (a.k.a. Robbie the Golden Leg - inside joke) introducing me to Jeremy Camp's music many years ago...I'm a HUGE fan...he's probably one of my favorite singers of all time. So I'm being a good fan club member and following directions!
Hi! Thank you for my birthday wishes. Happy Belated Birthday to you, too! 4th of July. Just think of all those fireworks as being for you, too:) My newest is due on the 21st of December, and if we're late, he/she may also be celebrating their big day on a holiday. But if you're going to share your birthday with someone, who better than Jesus! And thank you for the comment about how I'm wearing my pregnancy. It doesn't always feel that way.
Come on! No blog about the Favre drama? Seriously, I need to hear from you on this! What is your take? Are the packers going to trade him? Where, to the falcons or dolphins?
3 comments:
very cool...
And I'm lovin' the golden leg, golden hair couple aspect!!!!!!!!!
Hi!
Thank you for my birthday wishes. Happy Belated Birthday to you, too! 4th of July. Just think of all those fireworks as being for you, too:) My newest is due on the 21st of December, and if we're late, he/she may also be celebrating their big day on a holiday. But if you're going to share your birthday with someone, who better than Jesus! And thank you for the comment about how I'm wearing my pregnancy. It doesn't always feel that way.
Come on! No blog about the Favre drama? Seriously, I need to hear from you on this! What is your take? Are the packers going to trade him? Where, to the falcons or dolphins?
Post a Comment