Oh yeah - this is the house you guys are praying for us about...actually, you're praying that we sell our current one so that we can be in this one soon! As you can tell it isn't ready yet anyway, but set to close at the end of the month and supposed to be finished at the beginning of August so get praying! :-) Seriously, we would appreciate the prayers so that we can be closer to our place of ministry soon! Thanks!

3 comments:
I like the house! I know you will be so excited to finally move in! Hope your current house sells quickly!! :)
First I have to say, when I saw your picture on the header of your blog, my first thought was..."Where is her other child?" No kidding. It's like there's someone missing. Sorry, but are you sure yall are done? ;)
It's a darn cute picture by the way!
Okay...LOVE the house! I am praying sister...AND believing!
Happy belated fourth and bday! You firecracker,you!
I prayed about your house situation yesterday! Neat to see the blog and pictures! Motivates me more! Love it! Waiting for God to show us the wonders of his right hand!!
Post a Comment