Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Two Adoption Notes...

1. Thursday of this week, June 10th, is the big day! Please pray as our adoption agency, Gladney, will be trying to work things out with the people in government in Mexico to get everything straightened out with clearances so that we can proceed with adoption (among many other people)!!!

2. Another way that you can help us bring our daughter (or daughters) home from Mexico is buying a Boston butt July 4th weekend (and your participation would be a wonderful way to say "Happy Birthday" to me as I share a birthday with our wonderful country on the 4th)!!! We will be selling some of the best BBQ ever for $25 on Saturday, July 3rd at Cahaba Heights Baptist Church. We're only taking advance orders so money is due June 25th (checks made payable to either Ernie Willis or Michele Willis...or both!). Remember that we have to do advanced orders to know how many to smoke all night the night before so please print out the form below and turn in to one of us with your check or cash.

Thank you all so much for helping us in our journey...we love you all so much!!

Order Form -

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Michele, I am so proud & happy for yall! I know it's been rough, but I'm so glad you are PERSEVERING!! Your ENDURANCE will be HONORED! AMEN!

Keep us posted!

Jenny Fox Shain
http://redeemingyourdreams.com/