Jackson was excited to "dress like daddy with a tie". I really laughed out loud when he said that...if he only knew how much Ernie hates wearing ties and only wears them a few times or events a year! I really wish that I could be like fellow blogger Laine that always has matching stuff for the kids, but I'm usually shopping on my lunch hour at the Kohl's down the street and do the best with the choices there. I will continue to aspire to be like her one day though! :-)
Praise the Lord that we serve a LIVING God...Easter is so incredible for us as Christians!
3 comments:
It's a disease Michele. Don't aspire to be like me. It's a ridiculous notion that I have to match my children. Just call me Baroness Von Trapp.
Jackson and Carson look scrumptious--good enough to EAT! What precious boys you have!!!!!!! Tell Jackson he looks JUST like his daddy in that tie! ;)
HEY!!! What a surprise to see your note on my blog. I will add you to my list of blogs that I check regularly. Great way to sort of stay in touch. Your boys are adorable!!!
They are both so adorable! So handsome:) I remember when I was growing up on Easter I always had to wear a hat and gloves.
Post a Comment